Welcome!

Please add your own Mike stories and photos by emailing me directly at alyssehennessey@gmail.com and I'll post them. We'd love to hear from you. Everyone has a Michael story to tell: music, travel adventures, fishing, river floats, having a beer, airplanes, funny stories, wild stories are all welcome. And I'd LOVE to get more videos of him playing music! It's easy if you can publish to you tube then send me the link.

Thanks! Alysse Hennessey

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Welcome Page

Welcome!  I started this blog as a way for his friends and family connect.  Dad had so many friends all around the globe.  He lived a big life.  Many have had a hard time finding his family- knowing how to contact us.  You've wanted to share thoughts, pictures, ask questions, meet his grand sons, tell stories. This is a great place to do just that. 

xoxoxox Montana Mike xoxoxoxo (photo by John Zumpano)




I'm Alysse Hennessey, his daughter.  I live in Eugene, Oregon, with my two boys.  Mom lives in town too. 

We are all shocked to loose him so soon.  I know.  He passed away just before Thanksgiving, 2010, in Billings hospital after a series of heart attacks.  It's taken me awhile to feel like I can really reach out.  

Please feel free to spread the word about this blog so folks can have a look and perhaps to share photos and stories.  Email your stories and photos to me at Alyssehennessey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment